Small Group Basketball Training
We HIGHLY recommend our small group training over individual workouts. The difference between these small group sessions and the individual sessions is the ability for immediate game-situation application of the skills you learn. Our small groups never exceed 4 players.
Some of the benefits of working out with a group are as follows:
- Practice new skills at game speed, in game-like situations.
- Train and compete against others of comparable skill level and ability, pushing EVERYONE to new heights.
- Practice high-intensity drills and immediately practice them against peers.
- Have more FUN!!! The group workouts consist of more variety, energy, and camaraderie.
- Quicker evaluation of growth…See your results in real time!
These basketball training sessions are designed to provide a tailored curriculum for players from 9 years of age and older. Exceptions to the age limit will be made ONLY if the child has a very high basketball acumen and the physical skills to match.
The curriculum may focus on ball handling, shooting fundamentals, passing, rebounding, offensive & defensive moves, agility, cross-training and much more.
We schedule one 1-hour initial session to ensure that our coach and you/your child are a good fit and that you/your child is serious about his/her training regimen.
The initial session is $65.
If you choose to continue, we HIGHLY recommend for you to sign up for at least 12 additional sessions (to increase chances of success). If you request Head Coach Charlie, we REQUIRE a commitment of 24 sessions. This is due to his playing experience and his track record with training players. He LOVES developing players and wants to work with players who will take this training as seriously as he does.
All pricing below is based upon purchase of at least 12 sessions. Please add $10 to each price point if you choose to commit to a package of less than 12 sessions.