Are you the PTA President?
Are you responsible for putting together after-school programs for your Elementary or Middle School?
If so, we can help you and your school!
We take care of the advertising and registration process and provide any necessary equipment. All we ask is for you to give us access to the school basketball court (preferably inside). Our after-school program is an affordable way for kids to improve their basketball skills, get some exercise and learn valuable life skills that go along with playing sports.
Note: All of our Coaches are approved volunteers through PISD!!!
What exactly is our program?
– Consists of weekly 1 hour and 10 minute instruction periods devoted to learning fundamental basketball skills.
– We concentrate on footwork, agility, passing and shooting drills & include lots of fun games.
– Each session will be comprised of a max of 20 players, grouped by grade & ability.
– Each session will be led by 2 coaches so we maintain a 1:10 coach to player ratio.
– Sessions can be anywhere from 8 weeks to the whole school year (just let us know what works best for your school)
Contact Us if you are interested in bringing our after-school program to your school!!
“Thank you for such a GREAT program. I have two very different boys and both LOVED your program. It was a great introduction to basketball, but also just a fabulous team building opportunity. Your coach really held them to high standards in basketball and behavior. Thank you for coming to our school.”
– Kimberly DeWeese, Mom of 2 boys at Huffman Elementary School