Individual Basketball Training
Individual basketball training sessions are designed to provide a tailored curriculum for players nine years and older. Exceptions to the age limit will be made only if the child has a very high basketball acumen and the physical skills to match.
Benefits of Individual Coaching:
- Builds confidence
- Teaches autonomy (how to organize a personal workout)
- Provides undivided attention from the coach
- Implements a more tailored curriculum
The ABA curriculum focuses on ball-handling, shooting fundamentals, passing, rebounding, offensive and defensive moves, agility, cross-training and much more.
Initial Coaching Session
Before we get started, we schedule a one-hour initial session to ensure that both our coach and you/your child are a good fit and on the same page when it comes to the hard work and dedication our coach brings and expects from each athlete we train.
This initial one-hour session is as follows:
- 45 minutes – workout concentrating on the curriculum mentioned above
- 15 minutes – interview where the coach speaks with your child without a parent present
This interview gives our coach an unbiased view of your child’s basketball IQ, goals within the sport and the opportunity to get in touch with WHY your child wants to get started with personal training. This WHY is extremely important in determining the success of your child within individual coaching, during games and in the sport as a whole. The more committed our players are during their workouts, the more they can create successful habits that translate in both the game and in life.
This initial session is $75. After this session, you will receive a detailed written evaluation via email and a recommendation from the coach regarding a plan of action for your child. If you choose to continue, we highly recommend you sign up for at least twelve additional sessions to increase your child’s chance of success.
Pricing & Commitment
To request training with Head Coach Charlie, we require a commitment of a minimum of twelve sessions due to his limited availability, extensive playing experience, and track record of training and developing exceptional athletes. Coach Charlie loves mentoring players and specializes in coaching players who take this training as seriously as he does.
Pricing for All Coaches (per player/per session)
Please note: In order to receive the discounted per-session pricing, all fees must be paid in advance.
Locations (Contact us for available times for all locations)
- Fitness Connection (various locations in Allen, Carrollton, and Garland)
- Park Cities Baptist Church (3933 Northwest Parkway, Dallas, TX 75225)
- Ridgewood Park United Methodist Church (6445 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75214)
- Zion Lutheran School (6121 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75214)