Training with a group offers many benefits:
- Practicing new skills at game speed
- Training and competing against others to push everyone to new skill levels
- Having more fun naturally by building in variety, energy and camaraderie into each training session
- Growing your mental agility and physical ability quicker and being able to see progress in real time
Group Basketball training sessions are designed to provide a tailored curriculum for players nine years and older. Exceptions to the age limit will be made only if the child has a very high basketball acumen and the physical skills to match.
The ABA curriculum focuses on ball-handling, shooting fundamentals, passing, rebounding, offensive and defensive moves, agility, cross-training and much more.
Initial Coaching Session
Before we get started, we schedule a one-hour initial session to ensure that both our coach and you/your child are a good fit and on the same page when it comes to the hard work and dedication our coach brings and expects from each athlete we train.
This initial session is $105 with Head Coach Charlie or $65 with any of our assistant coaches. If you choose to continue, we highly recommend you sign up for at least twelve additional sessions to increase your child’s chance of success.
Pricing & Commitment
To request training with Head Coach Charlie, we strongly encourage a commitment of a minimum of twelve sessions due to his limited availability, extensive playing experience, and track record of training and developing incredible athletes. Coach Charlie loves mentoring players and specializes in coaching players who take this training as seriously as he does.
Pricing for HEAD COACH Charlie Miller (Per Player/Per Session)
Pricing for All ASSISTANT Coaches (Per Player/Per Session)
Please note: In order to receive the discounted per-session pricing, all fees must be paid in advance. We also have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If we are not notified within 24-hours of your scheduled session, you WILL still be responsible for the full cost of the session.
Locations (Contact us for available times for all locations)
- Rosemeade Rec Center (1330 E Rosemeade Pkwy Carrollton, TX 75007)
- Crosby Rec Center (1610 E Crosby Rd Carrollton, TX 75006)
- Zion Lutheran School (6121 E. Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX 75214)